| For most of us Internet entrepreneurs the reality of starting our own home business on a full time basis is not a reality.|
With financial and/or family commitments a priority it is hard work to get a home business off the ground and nurture it into a successful money making venture.
Working a job at the same time is a necessity for 99% of us just starting up.
Where do you find the available time? How do you reach a balance between your home, your family, your job AND your home business?
These are very elusive questions aren’t they?
I have compiled a list of ten exclusive tips to help you and others just like myself.
These are tips and advice, which I have found to be beneficial in helping me to reach a balance and also to keep my sanity, when at times I have been ready to toss the home business aside as it just seemed too hard to do it ALL…..!
1) Write down a list of main goals you want to achieve with your home business. Eg: Financial freedom, More time with family. Print this out and pin it up where you will read it each day. This will keep you motivated and remind you why you stay up all those late nights!
2) Choose a home business that you will put your heart into. If you have the desire to succeed then you will succeed. If you enjoy your home business then making room for it in your life will not be a chore.
3) Set a quantity of hours to devote to your home business each week. Be realistic. You may only have 30 minutes or one hour a day available on a regular basis. If you manage to spend extra hours – well done, and you will feel proud for doing so.
4) Write a weekly TO DO list. One for business and one for home. Be realistic. This will give you activities to work towards. Check them off as you complete them. You will feel a sense of achievement.
5) Establish a separate business work area in the home. If not possible make sure to set aside time when you have privacy. Your time will be spent much more efficiently with no interruptions.
6) Be patient. A successful home business will not blossom overnight. Be prepared to put in some hard work for the first months to get things up and running. You will see results.
7) Reward yourself. If you have been putting extra hours into your home business take the day off. Spend time with your family and relax. You deserve it.
8) Enjoy time out. Life can be hectic and overwhelming. Add to that starting a home business as well as keeping a full time job! It is essential to have time out for yourself.
9) Invest in conveniences. For example: For the home business a faster Internet connection or time saving software. For the home an answering machine or a regular cleaner / babysitter. What can be done to free up some of your time and resources.
10) Family comes first. Do what you need to do for your family each day before anything else. They are your life and once they are content then you will feel okay with spending time on your home business.
I am positive these 10 exclusive tips and advice will be of benefit to you. Please feel free to share them with others.
Success to all working, Internet entrepreneurial mothers!
About the Author
Jacinda Harrison is a home business entrepreneur and CEO of HomeProfitCentre.com - a website developed exclusively for work at home ideas and opportunities. Providing powerful tips and exclusive advice the website is an essential source of information for those who would like to make money online but don't know where to start. And while there, don't forget to subscribe to her FREE “Business Tips Ezine”!
Starting a home-based pet related business
If you’re contemplating the idea of starting a home-based business here are some facts you should know: · According to the Small Business Administration, home-based businesses account for over half of all the businesses in the United States. · Each...
Jumpstart Your Home-Based Business This New Year
The beginning of a new year can be a great time for your home-based business. There are many ways that you can use this time of year to begin new growth and continue the rush from the holiday season. For many people, January is the time of year...
Starting A Home Business: Step 7
Now that you have traffic coming to your new web site, it's time to capture the contact information of as many interested visitors as you can. Today you will learn how to get more qualified prospects on your list and how to create a compelling and...